Author admin Posted on
Potion of Bees Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a magic potion added to Minecraft. When you drink this potion, you can call for a group of bees.
When you are in a fight, it will be good for you to have some assistants. In this case, you may want to have a swarm of bees. To get this bee swarm, you just need to drink a potion of bees. After summoning them, they will help you fight.
Here is how you make this potion:
- First, you need to merge Honeycomb Block and Awkward Potion together to get this potion.
- Then, you merge Potion of Bees and Gunpowder together to make Splash Potion of Bees.
- After that, you toss Splash Potions of Bees at some things for summoning a swarm of bees.
The bees are quite angry. They will attack anything on sight, especially if you get into their range. So, if you encounter someone with a swarm of bees, you must be careful. However, if you can summon this bee swarm, you can use your bees to attack others.
Although the bees seem to be a dangerous weapon, they will automatically disappear after a certain period of time. To apply Potion of Bees to the game, you have to install Minecraft Forge. The mod is also ported to Fabric.
How to install Potion of Bees Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Potion of Bees Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.