Author admin Posted on
Powah! Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 provides you with a lot of methods to create, preserve, and carry Forge Energy. It adds lots of generators and machines.
The purpose of this Technology mod is to help players create Forge Energy (FE). Besides, you will learn many ways to create, store as well as transmit that type of energy easily. Let’s check out the features available in this mod:
- Various Generators to use:
- Furnator: It creates FE by consuming Coal and Wood. The tier the furnator is, the more capacity it has and the more effective it will be.
- Magmatic Generator: This is a block creating FE by consuming fluids, such as Lava. If it has a higher tier, it will work more effectively and has more capacity.
- Solar Panel: The way it creates FE is to utilize sunlight. If its tier is high, it will have more capacity and can work more effectively.
- Thermoelectric Generator
- Energy Storage: Energy Cell, and Ender Network
- Ender Network: Ender Cell, Ender, and Gate
- Many Machines, such as Discharger, Energy Hopper, and Player Transmitter
- Energy Cables that are friendly for the server.
- The mod also adds support to waterlogging.
- And more
You are also recommended to use JEI (Just Enough items) with the Powah! mod to learn the crafting recipes because some of them are quite hard. For the usage of this mod, you need to previously install Minecraft Forge and Lollipop Library.
How to install Powah! Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Powah! Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Powah! Mod is installed.