Prefab Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2
Prefab Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2 is designed to be a useful Prefab Mod is designed to be a useful mod in which you are able to experience a unique collection of functional and aesthetic buildings. Now you are able to read the article below in order to get further information. in which you are able to experience a unique collection of functional and aesthetic buildings. Now you are able to read the article below in order to get further information.
You are able to directly take this collection of unique buildings from the crafting table and then immediately put them into your world. Specifically, instant houses and structures allow you not to waste time for terraforming. Moreover, the preview function enables you to view the structure in the Minecraft game world as well as move to its projection in real-time. All you need to do is only select the place you want to place it and the rest will be overtaken by the Prefab Blueprints.
The mod consists of these following current structures:
- Configurable Starter House:
- Have you ever feel tired and boring when you have to take your first or two days to attempt to lock down the basics of survival? Don’t worry, this handy small item requests you to offer only one thing that is a specific location. Now you are able to have tools, shelter, and food in only one convenient fast begin package.
- It is a perfect choice for those who really want to take instantly jumpstart on their survival games.
- At the moment, Alternate Player Housing has been already integrated and available for selecting from the similar Starter House pattern.
- It consists of different styles to experience such as basic style, ranch style, hobbit style, desert style, snowy style, and Sub-Aquatic Style, which is a great choice for players who want to start in an ocean environment.
- This structure will consist of every of your storage and vanilla machine need. There will be many materials essential for the crafting recipe but it will be valuable.
- Upgraded Warehouse:
- This structure is primarily similar to the warehouse, however, the top floor is equipped with many more things such as anvils, enchanting tables, and brewing stands.
- Chicken Coop:
- It is definitely an essential place for your chicken to come back home.
- Advanced Chicken Coop:
- It has a more effective dual-chamber coop design coming along with the possibility of automatic-gathering drops from the chickens in the upper chamber. It also enables you to keep chickens in the lower chamber in order to use for food.
- You are able to fill the installed dispenser with chicken eggs in order to add chickens to the upper chamber. Although you are possible to activate manually the dispenser through the included button, it is highly recommended for you to install a Redstone clock adjacent to it in order to fire any loaded eggs automatically.
- Horse Stable:
- It is a beautiful shelter for parking your steed, your companion donkey, or even irritating nag.
- Advanced Horse Stable:
- It consists of 4 stalls that is a perfect choice for multiplayer mode, or for those who want horse breeding.
- Have you ever felt uncomfortable when having to share a cramped bedroom house with some pigs? Do you have problems with inconsiderate cows and sheep? Now with 16 pens, you are able to make use of wool color in order to separate sheep or you can make use of the outer pens as a buffer in order to avoid captured livestock from getting out of while you lure other new livestock into their doom.
- Produce Farm:
- It is a perfect farm for a variety of crop needs with irrigation and fencing system.
- Tree Par:
- It is a park-like setting used for planting and farming trees
- Monster Masher:
- This structure comes along with a spawner for Zombies, Creepers, Skeletons, and Spiders so you will own a lot of loots for utilizing. And the building contains chests aiming to store these loots.
- However, you still must kill the monsters by yourself. Notice that the monsters still have a quite large amount of health when dropping to the first floor. You have to make sure to have a weapon. If you get too near, they can still attack you.
- You are even able to enable or disable the spawning with a flip of a lever via a Redstone lamp system.
- It is a new and unique small multi-use recipe that performs 2 functions: You are possible to put it against fluid in order to craft a bridge over lava, water, or any in-game liquid. Besides, you also are allowed to place the bridge in the mid-air for crafting skyways.
- Machinery Tower:
- It is a great structure for those who want a basic building space.
- It has enough space for machines as well as has a skylight for machines which require sunlight for working.
- It even includes a small rail system as well as the roof that opens for all of these machines needing to be placed outside.
- Structure Preview :
- Every structure GUI will contain a “preview” button. Thanks to this button, a shadow structure will be made and help you to view what it will look like if being placed.
- This feature will help you to guarantee that you have enough space for the structure or ensure that this structure will be placed in the right place you want.
- Defense Bunker:
- It is a place for protecting in PvP or heavy monster servers.
Additionally, the mod includes many other structures such as Watch Tower, Moderate Houses, Villager Houses, Magic Temple, Ender Gateway, Fish Pond, etc. We can’t spoil too much information about Prefab Mod, it is better if you can download it for free and self-discover the rest of its greatness.
How to install Prefab Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Prefab Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Prefab Mod is installed.
Prefab Mod Download Links