Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 Minecraft Mods 1.14.4 Minecraft Mods 1.15.2 Minecraft Mods 1.16.5
Pretty Beaches Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2
Pretty Beaches Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is able to change and reset the water physics when you dig sand near the water. It allows you to mine blocks without ruining the environment.
It can stop the water from appearing and flowing in an ugly way. You can dig up the sand cubes that you want in an aesthetic manner.
Besides, it’s capable of generating water. Therefore, it’s inappropriate for situations in which water is limited.
These are the main features.
- Once breaking the sand chunk next to a water area, it will turn into a full source block.
- Dig up the sand near the water and the water cannot push you around.
- Floods hitting holes up to 3 blocks when digging
Pretty Beaches is a small and miscellaneous mod. It requires Minecraft Forge so it can operate.
How to install Pretty Beaches Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Pretty Beaches Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Pretty Beaches Mod Download Links