Author admin Posted on
Progressive Bosses Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is designed to be a very unique mod aiming to mainly make Wither and Ender Dragon more difficult as more you kill. If you want to discover more information about the mod, read the article below.
Essentially, the mod is completely compatible with multiplayer mode because it is going to take into account the statistics of all players. It is also absolutely configurable.
- In single-player mode, the mod is simply. In fact, all Wither or Dragon in which players kill and spawn will be counted towards a more difficult Wither or Dragon the next time they are spawned.
- In multiplayer mode, the mod will consider the Difficulty of all players. Therefore, once the Dragon or Wither are spawned, it creates an average between the Difficulty of all players in the radius.
- Most of everything is configurable.
- Any Wither spawned is going to raise the Difficulty for all the players around the Wither in the 96 block radius
- The mod will offer 10 more health for each Difficulty
- It will re-create 0.05 more health per second per Difficulty. It will re-generate up to maximally 1 more health per second. This feature is mainly an additive for the base Health regen Withers include
- It will contain 0.25 armor points for each Difficulty and will up to a maximum of 10
- When Difficulty is 1, the Wither will spawn Minions of Wither ( or called Wither Skeletons) during the fight; And then each 2 Difficulty, it will spawn one more Minion, it ups to 8 Minions
- Minions of Wither will be randomly spawned every 10 to 20 seconds. The minimum cooldown time will be decreased depending on Wither’s missing health reduction to a minimum of 25%.
- It will have between 10 and 20 health
- They are brave than their Nether Cousins because they are not afraid of the Sun and Wolfes as well as they will attack Living entities surrounding.
- These Wither’s Minions will drop nothing but 1 XP Point.
- It will drop 10% more experience per each Difficulty.
- A lot of rewards!
- We will have 2% opportunity in order to drop a Nether Star Shard per Difficulty. It ups to 50% chance.
- The players are able to make use of Nether Star Shards for duplicating nether stars ( Recipe: 1 nether star plus 8 nether star shard will create 2 nether stars)
- Every 2 Difficulty, there has the opportunity mentioned above in order to obtain another shard drop. It will up to 8 shards.
- Any Ender Dragon that is killed will raise the Difficulty for all Players in the main island
- The possibility of charging the player even when they do not leave the Center Platform.
- The opportunity to charge players is provided by the Difficulty as well as the remaining Ender Crystals.
- Cause 15% more damage per Difficulty.
- Offer 10 more health per Difficulty
- It will recreate 0.025 health per second per each Difficulty. It will up to a maximum of 0.5 health per second
- Include 0.25 armor points per Difficulty. It will up to a maximum of 2.5
- When Difficulty is 1, the Ender Dragon spawns Dragon’s Larvae during the fight; with other Difficulty, the Ender Dragon spawns one more larva (it ups to 6 larvae).
- The possibility of sensing Players from 64 blocks even trough blocks.
- Dragon’s Larvae are quicker than Endermites.
- Dragon’s Larvae will not drop anything but only 1 XP Point.
- When Difficulty=2, the Ender Dragon will spawn Dragon’s Minion around the island center.
- The ability of sensing players from 96 blocks even trough blocks. However, the Minion’s attacks will be slower than End Cities Shulkers
- Dragon’s Minions do not drop anything but only 2 XP Points.
- A lot of rewards!
- Will drop 10% more experience per each Difficulty.
- Will drop the egg in case players fought them for the first time. It is worth noting that the dragon will drop as many eggs as the number of players who have killed the dragon for the first time.
- In case at least 1 player is present that killed the dragon for the first time, the dragon is going to drop the first dragon amount of experience. Consequently, any time a new player spawns the dragon, they will fight them as it is the first time.
Don’t hesitate to download Progressive Bosses Mod for free here and enjoy all of its unique features.
How to install Progressive Bosses Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Progressive Bosses Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Progressive Bosses Mod is installed.