Author admin Posted on
Project Red – Base Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a core mod that helps run other mods. Core mod is getting more popular when it helps players save resources.
Because it is just an addon mod, it will not have any effect when players install it separately in Minecraft. Instead, the main point of it is to assist other mods to run smoothly without any difficulties. The mods that are supported by this one share the same code in the structure. Hence, players can save a lot of time using other mods as well as save their disk capacity when the files receive a reduction. Before you use this addon mod, make sure you already installed the mods that need this one to work. Otherwise, the game will meet an error and it cannot load to the main menu.
The mod is a part of the Project Red mod. It is all about tech and it provides you with the necessary tools for developing Redstone to its real potential. You need to try Project Red – Base Mod because it is crucial for any other modules to work.
How to install Project Red – Base Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Project Red – Base Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Project Red – Base Mod is installed.