Author admin Posted on
QuantumFlux Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is designed to be a Forge mod that centers around the addition of ways to generate, store, as well as transport Redstone Flux power wirelessly. If you are excited about this ability and want to have further information, let’s get started to read the article below.
The mod mainly is based on Redstone Flux (RF) and attempts to add convenient ways to generate, store, and wirelessly transport it.
- It is RF-powered armor. Once it is 100% charged, all damage will be taken from the Redstone Flux. However, once the charge is run out of, the suit will instantly less efficient and will be impossible to absorb every damage that will make you easy vulnerable.
- You can upgrade this suit to have special abilities. In fact, when you wear a fully upgraded set, you can have Haste, Speed, Flight, Night vision, Water breathing, and Strength.
- Darkstone has some variants. You can use it in several crafting recipes or for constructing or decoration purposes. The current variants consist of Darkstone, Darkstone Tile, Lamp, Pillar.
Imaginary Time Block:
- It is used to increase the tick rate of the crops around it.
- It requires Redstone Flux to run.
- You should not use many of them due to their nature.
Quantum Entropy Accelerator:
- QEA is an effective and clean way used to make power. Its function is to turn any matter into a little amount of energy.
Quantum RF Entangler:
- Its function is to tap into the permeating Redflux Field in order to save energy to use later.
- The Entangler is considered to be very generous because it can provide power and functions following a “first come, first serve” basis.
Quantum RF Exciter:
- It is used together with Quantum RF Entangler in order to transport Redstone Flux wirelessly through vast distances.
A lot of other things of QuantumFlux Mod are waiting for you to explore. Download it for free here.
How to install QuantumFlux Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just QuantumFlux Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the QuantumFlux Mod is installed.