Author admin Posted on
Quark Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.12.2 is designed to be a fully modular mod coming along with the main purpose of improving the vanilla gaming experience. That sounds interesting! Now you are able to read the article below in order to get further information about how it works.
The mod will work well to bring all of you an experience similar to the “vanilla” experience. In fact, it functions with the mechanism: everything that is added to the mod will be also added to the default game without any effect on its game-play style. It is worth noting that all features that are offered to this mod are small and simple. As a result, it is the reason why we have the name of the mod, Quark, due to the fact that a Quark is a very little thing.
Moreover, as mentioned above, this mod is a modular mod. In order words, its functions will be separated within different modules. It is worth noting that all modules are able to be disabled, even all of the functions are also able to be disabled independently if you want.
Automation: Actually, this module will offer features to the automation prospects of Minecraft.
- Dispenser Planting
- Dispensers come with the special possibility of planting seeds on the accurate type of soil.
- It functions for all seeds in the world, specifically, it works on Nether Wart, on Tilled Soil, on Chorus Flower, on End stone as well as on Soul Sand.
- Obsidian Pressure Plates
- Pressure Plates are created from obsidian. They will only trigger once the player walk s over them.
Building: This module will provide a lot of new structural building blocks.
- Hardened Clay Tiles
- Offer “Tile” style blocks for Hardened Clay as well as provide all colors of Stained Clay. It is worth noting that all of them are able to be turned into slabs and stairs as well as for roofs.
- Sugar Cane Blocks
- A Sugar Cane Block is created from a 3×3 of Sugar Canes.
- Those blocks are able to be turned into slabs, walls, and stairs as well. If you want, they can be turned back into Sugar Canes.
- Sandy Bricks
- Sandy Bricks will be created from a Brick Block and a Sand block.
- These bricks are able to be used for walls, stairs, and slabs.
Decoration: This module will come along with a lot of new decorative building blocks
- Lit Redstone Lamp
- A Lit Redstone lamp is made from a Redstone Lamp and a Redstone Torch
- They are always emitting light in the game.
- Blaze Lantern
- A Blaze Lantern is created from a + of Blaze Powder and Blaze Rods in the corners
- It is actually the unique fire equivalent of the Sea Lantern
- Paper Walls
- They will make use of the “pane” look, which enables you to create unique oriental-style buildings.
- Paper Walls are made from three Paper in the middle row, as well as Sticks that cover other parts of the grid.
- New Banner Motifs
- New banner motifs are able to be crafted by making use of Eyes of Ender, Dragon Heads, Iron Chest-plates, and Iron Swords, as well as the selected dye color.
Management: This module comes along with inventory management functions.
- F to Switch
- When you press F on an item in your inventory, this item will be swapped with your off-hand item. This feature s just like when you press F outside of the inventory. That makes use of the same keybind for this objective.
- Dropoff Button
- It is added to the inventory screen. When you press this button, everything in your arsenal will be deposited in the nearby chests. Remember that the storing range of it is the same as the player’s reach, as a result, it does not store items in chests that the player is not able to open. The nearest chests will be picked first.
- Favorite items
- When you ctrl-click on an item, it will become a “Favorite Item”.
- The special feature of these favorite items is that they will not be deposited by the last two Chest buttons as well as the Dropoff button.
Tweaks: The main function of this module is to tweak different gameplay elements.
- Angry Creepers
- When creepers are going to explode, they will turn red
- Safe Mounts
- Mounts will be immune to attacks of riders.
- Slabs to Blocks
- Slabs are able to be switched back to their respective blocks. Those recipes are created flexibly for all types of the slab.
- If there is already a recipe of this type, this recipe will be used for crafting.
Vanity: The main function of this module is to add vanity features for your in-game characters.
- Dyable Elytra
- The Elytra is possible to be dyed with any of the 16 dyes.
- You are allowed to dye the Elytra as many times as you want.
- Stair Chairs
- When you right-click on a stair block facing up with empty hands, you will be allowed to sit down on it.
World: This module comes along with world generation features including:
- Underground Clay
- Guardians in Oceans
- Big Mushrooms in Swamps
Don’t hesitate to download Quark Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 for free here and experience all of its modules as well as its features. Wish you have a good time enjoy this mod!
How to install Quark Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Quark Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Quark Mod is installed.
Quark Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2