Author admin Posted on
Randomite Classic Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 was originally made and developed by scokeev9 in the Minecraft Beta. It comes along with the addition of a singular ore. If you want to add this unique ore to your Minecraft game, you can read the article to have more explorations.
In fact, the main aim of the mod is to add in the game one ore that is able to drop a random type of item. This new ore has the name of “Randomite” as its title. This ore, as mentioned above, will give the players a random opportunity to obtain an ore when they mine it. Once you mine this ore, you will be able to randomly gain Diamond, Lapis, Redstone, Emerald, Coal, Slime Balls, and Iron. In order to mine this new ore, you have to use an Iron Pickaxe
It is worth noting that The Randomite ore will naturally spawn in the game world with the same rarity as the Gold ore. In addition, it also is compatible with biome mods like Biomes O’ Plenty.
In short, Randomite Classic Mod promises to bring the players a new and useful ore. Let’s get started to mine this ore to receive a lot of things from it. Don’t hesitate to download the mod for free here and enjoy it right now.
How to install Randomite Classic Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Randomite Classic Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Randomite Classic Mod is installed.