Author admin Posted on
RandomTweaks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 introduces a lot of miscellaneous enhancements for the game you play. To check more details and other significant functions, you’d better read the information below!
RT is one of the modifications for improving your gaming experience. It is a creation of TheRandomLabs, including a load of minor tweaks.
Although they look not important, they are very helpful to use around.
There will be a few notable highlights for Modpacks. For example, we will have improvements for the default in-game rules and switching off the hunger reset on death.
Major Features of RandomTweaks
RandomTweaks is a cool Minecraft mod providing numerous spotlights.
Configure sheep colors and bats’ leather, put a leash on villagers, heal tamed ocelots and parrots, randomize their ages, etc.
Various choices to interact with the underwater dog, Ender Dragon death, Wither spawn broadcast sounds, the potion icons, and more.
Be burned after Right-Click on them with configurable stuff.
Commands and game rules:
Master these to enjoy your trips comfortably
Your hunger will be reset on respawn. Don’t skip other abilities to opt for!
Dozens of miscellaneous from the bone meal to wet sponges
Disable it so torches can appear differently when the surface on which they pop up is taken away
Revolves around types of worlds, mob spawning, generation, cake particles, and so on.
Features are configurable from the files in config/randomtweaks and the configuration GUI.
It’s simple to add the item to any pack.
RandomTweaks is a great mod that has already kicked off countless miscellaneous tweaks and small possibilities. If they exist on the client, they can run with vanilla servers without effort and vice versa. Download and install Minecraft Forge so you can discover more secrets!
How to install RandomTweaks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just RandomTweaks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the RandomTweaks Mod is installed.