Rare Ice (Forge/Fabric) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2
Rare Ice (Forge/Fabric) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a project supporting Forge and Fabric. It is where the players are able to find treasures under the ice. That sounds interesting! Let’s get started to follow the article below to have further information.
The mod mainly aims to bring a new aspect of treasure hunting in Minecraft which you have never known that you need it before. It adds rare ice into the game world and enables items to be stuck under the ice with the target of enhancing the immersion of hunters who are looking for new and deep exploration.
This time, the players do not need to dig in-depth dark dungeons or climb pyramids in order to search for hard-obtaining diamonds. With the convenience of the mod, you are able to uncover your luck when you travel around the icy world.
In fact, the mod works with the hope of improving the icy terrain that is considered to be a vapid area before. It motivates the players to deeper explore a part of the game world which has never been discovered before.
Don’t hesitate anymore to download Rare Ice (Forge/Fabric) for free here if you are a hunter and want to extend your hunting area.
How to install Rare Ice (Forge/Fabric) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Rare Ice (Forge/Fabric) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Rare Ice (Forge/Fabric) Mod is installed.
Rare Ice (Forge/Fabric) Mod Download Links