Author admin Posted on
Realistic Terrain Generation [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 adds a new world type that generates realistic terrain. It does not add new blocks, new mobs, or new biomes to the game.
About Realistic Terrain Generation mod
This mod simply creates more realistic-looking terrain for the existing Overworld biome. You can see it as a nice modification that adds to the charming beauty of the game.
All it will do is rearrange the blocks in the vanilla terrain. It also can change the colors of the blocks to make them more realistic. Since there are not many changes added to the game, so it does not require a high-performance PC system.
Modification functions in a very sophisticated fashion. It transforms existing terrain into more beautiful and attractive. This is a new world type that will introduce realistic terrains.
It is clear that when using this mod, every terrain that appears before your eyes is lifelike. Windy cliffs, vast steppes, or deep valleys will make you fall in love. Thanks to this mod, the landscape in the Minecraft world becomes more realistic than ever.
Obviously, Realistic Terrain Generation is really the useful mod that will make all screens in the game look more realistic.
How to install Realistic Terrain Generation Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Realistic Terrain Generation Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.