Author admin Posted on
ReAuth Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2 is designed to be a useful mod coming along with the main function of re-logining to Mojang while Minecraft is still running. That sounds convenient! If you want more exploration of how it works, you are able to read the article below.
Have you ever had the error “Invalid session” while playing the Minecraft game world? In fact, this error is just a small mistake caused by the Internet or Server when having a problem. In order to fix this issue, you just need to restart Minecraft. However, many players still feel uncomfortable when having to restart the game. As a result, the author decides to create and develop this mod.
This mod stands for Re-authentication. With this mod, the players are able to re-login to Mojang while Minecraft is still operating without needing to re-start Minecraft in order to login by Launcher as they always do normally. This function will help to save time for switching between different accounts as well as fix the problem of having to quit the game completely to fix the error Invalid session. You only need to press the “Re-Login” Button in the Multiplayermenu and then enter your Logindata, you will be possible to log in on your Servers.
It is worth noting that the mod is client-side only. Therefore, it will not function on servers.
- The possibility of easily fixing the issue of having to re-start the Client when the session is invalid. ( The error Invalid Session)
- It will display whether your Session is valid or invalid.
- It will change accounts while Minecraft is running.
- It will alter the Username for playing offline ( You need to enable this feature on the configuration if wanting)
Don’t hesitate to download ReAuth Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2 for free here and enjoy it right now.
How to install ReAuth Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ReAuth Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the ReAuth Mod is installed.
ReAuth Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2