Author admin Posted on
ReBind (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to control keybindings in Minecraft. You will control them in an easy way through JSON config.
The keybindings, regardless of vanilla or modded, can be easily controlled by this client-side mod. You find it easy to manage them. Besides, the mod also brings you some other useful options to use in the game.
If you don’t configure the mod, it will sort keybindings by the names of the mods. It also attaches keybindings to the internal controls like “hide HUD” (F1), “debug screen” (F3), “narrator” (CTRL+B), etc. You can remap those controls using the mod.
The mod also gives key combinations system for the old versions such as 1.7.10 and 1.8.9. It moves non-vanilla keybindings to categories that are called by the names of the mods. The mod also attaches those keybindings. You can sort categories in alphabetical order.
You can use the mod when you are on versions such as 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, and 1.12.2.
Here are the features of the mod:
- It is made for keybindings.
- You can change the names, categories, default keys, and the display order in the controls menu.
- You can hide from controls menu.
ReBind Mod makes keybinding control easier in the game.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install ReBind Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ReBind Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.