Author admin Posted on
Reborn Core Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2, which is for free download here, is developed to be a useful library that consists of a set of code and generic API for the Tech Reborn team’s mods. If you are excited about this mod and want to get further information about how efficiently it works in-game, you are able to follow the article right now.
Library mods now are a trend in the Minecraft community thank to their features. It is a fact that programming these library mods will help Minecraft creators to maximize saving resources as well as bring the capability of supporting a lot of mods at ease at the same time. Therefore, there are more and more library mods added into the Minecraft game coming for these purposes. And the mod this article introduces above is the same.
The main function of this mod is to provide a collection of generic API and code using the Tech Reborn team’s mods. As you know, mods by the Tech Reborn team will make use of a common set of code. Consequently, authors decide to include that code into this library in order to save time, reduce file size, and support optimization.
Here is a list of the Tech Reborn team mods that need this library for proper-operation:
- Tech Reborn
- Quantum Storage
- Hardcore Map Reset
- Hardcore Map Reset
- And a lot more!
Remember that this mod will not have any effect if being installed independently. Notice that if you do not install this mod before using those Teach Reborn team’s mods mentioned above, it will cause some unwanted errors or game crashes.
Don’t hesitate to download Reborn Core Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2 for free here and enjoy it right now.
How to install Reborn Core Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Reborn Core Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Reborn Core Mod is installed.
Reborn Core Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.9.4
For Minecraft: 1.8.9
For Minecraft: 1.7.10