Author admin Posted on
Redstone Paste Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 lets you enjoy using a new shape of Redstone dust. Thanks to it, you can transfer the signals through diverse surfaces.
This modification for Minecraft aims to enhance your Redstone experience. It introduces a new form of Redstone dust to the game. Therefore, you will find it quite easy to convey many redstone signals through different surfaces. This also includes walls and ceilings. Not only that, but the mod also lets you try some sticky repeaters as well as sticky comparators. They aim to retain the power of the redstone and allow you to do complicated logic wherever you want to operate the paste.
The way you put the paste is not the same as the common redstone. You can add it to a block face in any direction. For the personal segments, you can click to eliminate them. Or, you can eliminate the whole face at the same time if you click the middle area.
Here is what you can do with the mod:
- It allows you to cover paste, sticky repeaters, as well as sticky comparators. You do that by utilizing half-slabs. Simply right-click them as you hold one.
- The slab has a ghost image that shows up when it is feasible to cover it.
- Keep in mind that you can place only Redstone Paste object within a block space so a slab can cover it.
Redstone Paste needs to have Minecraft Forge for its performance in the game.
How to install Redstone Paste Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Redstone Paste Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Redstone Paste Mod is installed.