Author admin Posted on
Regrowth Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 had been introduced on May 7th, 2020 and its newest updated version is on Jun 5Th, 2020.
Thanks to Regrowth, the players could set up the Minecraft entities to both eat and improve regrowth of crops. You could also set up Villager to update their locations. In this mod, there are “Non-Villager” or “Villager” activities. The Non-Villager activities are words such as “eat”, “grow”, ‘both”, “tall”. Villagers’ activities are a kit of flags like “crwlptv”
- When you set up an entity to eat crops, it will eat a sole block of low grass, ferns, flower, or double tall grass or flowers which are located on the blocks of grass.
- Entities will heal a haft heart of damage upon they eat, if the players have set up to heal
- If an entity is just a kid, it takes a tiny aging promotion. This should operate for modified entities too that utilize standard forge and Minecraft basic classes.
- Horses, Mules, and Donkeys only eat whilst they are in eating effects.
When the players set up an entity to plant crops, it will create a fertilization event on the block of grass like the players utilized Bonemeal.
If the players set up an entity to carry out both, there will to situation is that:
- Entity will “Grow” additional crops on the bare blocks of grass without planting
- The entity will “Eat” crops if on the blocks of grass with plants.
When you set up an entity to plant Tall crops, it will plant low grass into tall grass. By default, Creepers carry out this.
Villagers possess a kit of flags rather than s single command. By default, all flags are available now.
The players could set up a villager to do nothing, some or all of these activities.
- “c” – cut down the grass which is nearby the location (only grass, not flowers)
- “r” – switch on road upgrades. Repair steep paths, repair 1 block which possesses the tough holes on the paths, repair the uncompleted part of the paths.
- “w” – construct a stone wall surrounding the village meeting location, with customizable torches. Do not lock the roads.
- “l” – insert the torches inside the office building that are dim. Insert 1 torch into the desert farm near the composter.
- “p” – construct the private fence surrounding home out of the villages stone wall, with customizable torches. Do not lock the paths.
- “t” – place the customizable torches on the wall. In the future, introduces villagers may insert some more torches out of the doors or in the house which is short of torches.
- “v” – cut the tree leaves that are too short and prevent the movement
- Walls and fences were made from the biome accurate materials. Desert towns possess a tinier town wall. Plains possess a bigger town wall.
- The mobs will not “seek” grass. They roam as usual and if a Regrowth event happens, they inspect whether they are in the tall grass or flower or on the bare block of grass.
- The player could adjust the configurations by hand. There will some commands to assist the configurations like they are in Happy Trails.
Regrowth Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is now available to download. Install this mod and experience what mod will change your Minecraft world.
Regrowth Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4