Author admin Posted on
It is no exaggeration to say that Minecraft has prompted a new era of creative and open-world gaming. For years, developers create plenty of mods to help gamers have the best experience in the game, and Restricted Portals Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 is no exception. It is one of the most interesting mods in Minecraft that requires an item before allowing the player to enter other dimensions and worlds.
Basically, this mod is created to stop some people on multiplayer servers bypassing the early game. Sometimes, players can use it for various other reasons as well.
Currently, Restricted Portals Mod 1.15.1 has the following config options:
- Crafted Items
- Dimension Names
- Dimension IDs
- Blocked Message
- Crafting Message
How to install Restricted Portals Mod 1.15.1:
First, you have to download and install Minecraft Forge
Next, download Restricted Portals Mod
Then, you unzip the mod and copy and move it to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\ Roaming\.minecraft\mods.
Now, you can play the Minecraft game, and the mod is ready.
If you want to download the Restricted Portals Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4. Now, it’s time for you downloading and experiencing. Don’t fret to ask us if you have any problems when downloading and using.
How to install More Overlays
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Restricted Portals downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Restricted Portals is installed.
Restricted Portals Mod Download Link
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.15.1
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.14.3
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.7.10