Author admin Posted on
RFTools Builder Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 is designed to be an add-on for RFTools Base by McJty. It brings a lot of advantages so don’t hesitate to read the article below to explore further information about how effective it works.
Have you ever used tech mods by McJty? If so, you surely know the convenience of RFTools Base. It is programmed as a library mod for all tech mods developed by McJty such as XNet, Deep Resonance, RFTools Power, RFTools Dimensions, and RFTools Control. No one can deny its functionality from providing base crafting materials to adding the smart wrench, and much more. And now the article will introduce an add-on of RFTools Base that we believe it is also essential with McJty mods’ players.
The mod, as mentioned above, is programmed to be a useful add-on coming along with the addition of the builder and all of the shape cards. In fact, the Builder is primarily a powerful block that has the possibility of quarrying areas, picking up items, building different shapes, as well as pumping liquids.
It is worth noting that the mod is still in development. This is still alpha. In the future, the author intends to add many more useful blocks and items such as composer, scanner, the shield system, and much more. Moreover, the author also intends that this mod will be installed and utilized together with RFTools Power as well as depends on two other mods including McJtyLib and RFTools Base.
Don’t hesitate to download RFTools Builder Mod for free here and enjoy this great add-on. Let’s expect many more outstanding features in the near future!
How to install RFTools Builder Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just RFTools Builder Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the RFTools Builder Mod is installed.