Author admin Posted on
RFTools Storage Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 is another add-on for RFTools Base coming along with some essential additions. If you are using RFTools Base for your mods, you should not ignore this add-on. Now you are able to follow the article below to get more information.
If you have used tech mods by McJty for a long time, you definitely know the existence of RFTools Base. It is designed to be a convenient base mod for all tech mods developed by McJty such as XNet, RFTools Power, Deep Resonance, or RFTools Dimensions, etc. In fact, it brings a lot of benefits for other mods from the addition of base crafting materials to providing the smart wrench. Therefore, it is always well-received with all fans of McJty mods. And now the article will introduce an add-on of RFTools Base that is also necessary for you.
As mentioned above, this add-on comes along with some essential additions including the storage system and many other things associated with that. It is worth noting that the mod is still in development and promises to add many more features. In the future, the developer intends to offer new things such as remote storage as well as the storage scanner. In addition, this mod promises to develop into a completely featured storage system mod to meet the command of players.
In fact, the 1.14 version is much more effective than the older 1.12 version. This new version enables players to store a large number of items, specifically, up to 500 items in the only one card. The developer intends that the mod will be utilized together with other RFTools add-ons such as RFTools Builder and it also depends on two mods including RFTools Base and McJtyLib.
Now quickly download RFTools Storage Mod for free here and enjoy its greatness.
How to install RFTools Storage Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just RFTools Storage Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the RFTools Storage Mod is installed.
RFTools Storage Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4