Author admin Posted on
Rockhounding Mod: Chemistry Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 will assemble and maintain an industrial area. It’s useful for many different tasks such as processing ingredients and producing better materials, etc.
A Summary of Rockhounding Mod: Chemistry
From creating and keeping up that area, a few machines can manage solid, fluid, and gaseous. They’ll generate advanced substances for mid-late game stages.
Besides, the process also results in some features, functional applications, and experiments.
Each device can integrate with custom recipes. So, it’s possible to freely consider again the working chain or using each machine on its own.
There is a collection of machinery. They’re able to combine each other and run as parts of a factory.
Furthermore, another objective relates to luring the player into the production chain.
There’s a tech tree by default. It can collect elements and materials through a progressive method. Raw items can turn into the final dust form.
There are two blocks, a Guide Book and a Quest Book.
It requires a library module to operate.
Rockhounding Mod: Chemistry is a technology mod. It requires Minecraft Forge, too. Get a deep CraftTweaker integration to use in a helpful manner!
How to install Rockhounding Mod: Chemistry Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Rockhounding Mod: Chemistry Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.