Author admin Posted on
Rockhounding Mod: Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a utility mod. It will come up with the common classes along with APIs that all of the Rockhounding modules share.
It consists of the CofH API for the machines’ energy supply (1.10.2 only). Besides, it also contains the Rockhounding API for custom recipes together with a few mod internal items.
It’s necessary to load any of the modules. To evade off-sync issues between the core and modules, you should regularly update it to the newest version.
At the wiki, you are able to check out the changelog from v1.10.2 to 1.12.2.
Rockhounding Mod: Core is another API and Library mod. Remember to download and install Minecraft Forge so it can work!
How to install Rockhounding Mod: Core Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Rockhounding Mod: Core Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.