Author admin Posted on
Rocky Tweaks (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 brings some effective features to Minecraft modpacks. These features will enhance your gaming experience.
The mod was formerly known as Rocky Core. Players utilized it for the Uprising modpack. However, it can be utilized in any modpack. There will be more features added to the mod if needed.
Here are the current features of the mod:
- This is a mod that lets modpacks, as well as servers, modify the game to their likings. By using this mod, you can make changes to elements such as recipes, script events, etc.
- You can even use the mod to add some new commands or modify the item properties.
- If you combine this mod with other mods, there will be no limits to your possibilities. You can do things to custom machine recipes, blocks, as well as items.
- It includes a syntax like this:
- mods.rockytweaks.Anvil.addRecipe(left-input, right-input, output, exp-cost);
- It also features a syntax like this:
- mods.rockytweaks.Merchant.addTrade(profession, career, left-input, right-input, output, level);
- There are two commands:
- /ct merchant professions: It outputs a log of effective merchant professions.
- /ct merchant careers [profession]: It outputs a log of effective careers for the defined professions.
Just Enough Items:
- It is a mod for displaying recipes for items and blocks in Minecraft.
Custom Anvil Recipes are also shown in JEI.
Rocky Tweaks are useful tweaks that aim to improve your gameplay performance.
How to install Rocky Tweaks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Rocky Tweaks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.