Author admin Posted on
Roost Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a small and simple Minecraft mod coming with the function of giving chickens a place to rest. That sounds interesting! If you want to add this possibility to your game, don’t hesitate anymore to download the mod for free here.
Are you a farmer in Minecraft and excited about farming? If so, you should not ignore the mod for any reason. The mod aims to develop chicken farming in the game by allowing the players to build and raise their own chickens.
- Chicken Catcher: First of all, you need to craft a chicken catcher by using an egg, a feather, and a stick. After that, you make use of this catcher in order to capture chicken and add it to your inventory.
- Roost: Once a chicken is in a roost, all items they drop will be kept in this roost.
- Chicken Breeder: Once there are two chickens in a breeder, they will start to close the privacy curtains and breed. In fact, the breeder is able to contain 64 seeds in total and will make use of two seeds each time chickens breed.
- Roost Collector: The collector aims to pull all items dropped out of near Roosts. It will start to check a 9×9 range centered above the collector.
Let’s get started to download Roost Mod for free here.
How to install Roost Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Roost Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Roost Mod is installed.