Author admin Posted on
Ropes [Forge] Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 adds some basic stuff: Rope. You don’t need to place it against the wall. Just attach it to a block at the end of the rope.
About Ropes mod
This mod is a custom tool for Minecraft. As you know, you can attach the rope to a single block. You need a wall to place the ladder in order to work.
The special thing is that the rope in the game is not natural, but you have to create it yourself. This mod just adds a new crop called Flax to the game. You need to combine 1 Wheat Seed with 8 Strings to get Flax Seed.
Once you have Flax, you can start creating new mod items. First, you will need to make a drying rack. Drying Rack will turn Flax into Dry Flax. New mod items require a Dry Rack to craft!
You can use Dry Flax to make Rope. What makes Rope different is that you don’t need to place it on blocks. It only needs 1 block at the top to hold it. It allows you to set a continuous Rope by right-clicking on Rope with Rope.
From Rope, you can craft Rope Block. Rope Block combined with Arrow will form Rope Arrow. Rope Arrow when fired will create Rope!
Also, if you’re holding a rope in your hand and right-click on any block of rope the entire length. If there’s an open block at the bottom, you’ll put another rope! No need to try to find a way out.
In addition, this mod also has a new food called Flaxseed Soup for you to enjoy in the game
Obviously, the Ropes Mod will greatly assist you in climbing when playing the game. Download the mod to enjoy its amazing features.
How to install Ropes Mod!
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ropes Mod! downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.