Author admin Posted on
Rotten Creatures Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is an interesting Minecraft mod that adds eight kinds/variants of zombies to the game. It also comes with some other features to enrich your gaming experience. Get ready to follow the article below to have further information.
The mod is available for Minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.15.2.
- He will drop 1 or 2 Frozen Rotten Flesh, one potato, one carrot, or one Iron Ingot.
- It spawns in snow biomes.
- He will apply the Freeze effect whenever hitting you. If you get this effect, you will be impossible to move, walk, jump, or open your inventory.
- He is able to walk in the water due to his permanent Frost Walk Enchant.
- There will have 4 variants of Undead Miner: Rank A, Rank B, Rank C, and Rank M
- His drops will be different by Rank
- Rank A, B, C only spawn in the undergrounds (caves).
- Rank M only spawns in Badland biomes. You are able to make use of a spawn egg in badland biomes to see this mob.
- He will drop 1 or 2 Rotten Flesh, or 1 Brown Dye
- He will spawn in the Swamp biome
- He will apply Blindness and Poison simultaneously once hitting you.
- He will drop 1 or 2 Infernal Rotten Flesh, one Magma Cream, one Magna Block.
- He spawns in all the Nether
- Whenever he hits you, he will set a fire you.
- If he touches the water, he will change into Obsidian Burned.
- He has the ability to emit light.
- He will drop 1 or 2 Rotten Flesh, 2-4 golden nuggets, or 1 or 2 paper
- He has a rare chance to spawn in Desert Biome.
- He will use the Hunger III whenever he hits you.
- Once he is keeping track of an entity, he will have a rare chance to spawn a beetle
- Ancient Mummy is able to convene Flying Beetles rather than Normal ones
A lot of other mobs are waiting for you to discover. Download Rotten Creatures for free here.
How to install AzureDoom’s Doom Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Rotten Creatures Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the ARotten Creatures Mod is installed.