Author admin Posted on
Rotten Piglins Mod (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 brings two amazing variants of Zombie Piglins to Minecraft. Each variant has its own characteristics.
Zombie Piglins are unique mobs. They are unique variants of zombies and usually spawn in the in-game dimensions. Now, this mob species features two variants. If you install the Rotten Piglins Mod, you can explore those new variants of Zombie Piglins.
Here are the features of the mob variants:
Rotten Great Warrior:
- This is a dead warrior traversing Soul Sand Valley and the Basalt Delta.
- The zombie is quite rare to be reborn.
- The Piglins are not scared of him.
- He is hostile towards the players.
- His stats are:
- HP: 88
- DMG: 8
- ARMOR: 9
- When you defeat him, he will release 1 Netherite Scrap, 1-5 Rotten Flesh, 0-4 Gold Nugget, 0-2 Golden Bar, 0-3 Basalt Block, and Nether Sword.
Rotten Burning Piglin:
- This is a Piglin that made its end a long time ago.
- A part of its body is made of Netherrack.
- The bones have darkened.
- He is hostile against players.
- He does not like Strider.
- When he launches attacks at a player, it will burn them for 5 seconds.
- The mob is more powerful when it swims in lava for 15 seconds.
- His stats are:
- HP: 20
- DMG: 4
- ARMOR: 6
- When you defeat him, he will release 1-4 Netherack Block, 1-5 Rotten Flesh, 0-5 Golden Nugget, and 0-2 Golden Bar.
Rotten Piglins Mod lets you play with Zombie Piglins with the new variants. You can show your fighting skills to defeat them for great items.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Rotten Piglins Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Rotten Piglins Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.