Author admin Posted on
Ruins (Structure Spawning System) Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 comes along with the function of spawning structures in your Minecraft. Let’s get started to explore further information about this mod through the article below.
The mod works fine to spawn structures up generation as the same as Villages or Strongholds. It is worth noting that all structures are determined by a specific template. They are also configured to spawn under certain conditions. You are able to change all of them. At the moment, the mod consists of many structures already and they will be added more in the future. By making use of MCEdit, you are possible to export unique structures you created and after that, turn them into Ruins template format by making use of the included schematic converter.
- The mod adds a vast of randomly generated structures into the game such as temples, houses, castles in the sky, and a lot more which will make your Minecraft world more adventurous.
- You will be surprised by the sheer number of ruins available with this mod. All structures are detailed and they have various elements for players to discover.
- Notice that a few ruins may be dangerous for you. Let’s handle them wisely!
If you are ready to explore Ruins (Structure Spawning System) Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.7.10, download it for free without any hesitation.
How to install Ruins (Structure Spawning System) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ruins (Structure Spawning System) Mod is installed.
Ruins (Structure Spawning System) Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.7.10