Author admin Posted on
Savage & Ravage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 has been launched on May 8th, 2020. The latest update is on May 28th, 2020. The mod belongs to the following categories: Adventure and RPG; Weapons, Tool and Armor; Magic; Mobs; Structures.
Savage and Ravage concentrated on enhancing and extending every Illager-related through the additional textures, opponents, and obstacles. Up to now, it consists of a better raid beginning mechanic, changes to pillagers, the features relating to creeper.
- Bad Omen Changes (Provocatory Ritual): Killing the patrol, you will not receive the bad omen anymore. Right-click the banner with fire charge.
- Pillager Changes: Pillager fall 0-2 arrows on the death, as the Bedrock Edition. Also, the AI has been enhanced
- Pillager Outpost Changes: The pillager outpost watchtower, a classification of structures located by Pillager, has been created with a better look. Also, it is added to some pieces of loot.
- Illager Retextures: Vindicators, evokers, and vexes have additional and enhanced textures.
- Creeper Spores, Creepies and fresh creeper functionality
Creeper Spores: Once a creeper died because of the explosion, something magical will appear: not only could they fall the gunpowder, but it also has 1-5 Creeper Spores. These amazing particles seem like green bubbly powder, when being thrown, it will leave a Creeper Spore Cloud with the tiny size where it falls. This cloud will create some of Creepies.
Creepies: Additional friends with the easy-ability explosion. Once born, they will think that the player that born them is the mother, this will lead to that they will assail it. However, they will assail the crowd of enemies, other players, and animals. They will damage a little bit whilst charging their explosion, but they will not break the block. Anyway, you should be cautious with Creepies since they can kill you though you are their “mother’
Creeper Spore Bomb: A TNT distortion can be enabled to lead to an awful explosion that does not break terrain. Rather than, it creates a creeper spore cloud, creates 4-6 enemies creepies.
Creeper Changes: Creepers will not break the block anymore when detonating. After the first explosion, they will create an average-size creeper spore cloud (the size will base on the Creeper’s status before the explosion). This will create the Creepies bear, which will threaten your life, if you have already stayed alive after the first explosion.
- Griefer Armor and Blast-Proof Plating: This armor is created from 24 Blast-Proof Plating in total. Blast-Proof Plating is made of 4 gold bars and 5 creeper spores.
- Skeleton Villager: Skeleton villager, similarly to zombies’ villager, is rarely-bearing skeleton distortions who have been seen more often in the Zombies Villages.
- Gloomy Tiles: These additional blocks are utilized as flooring in the illager textures, can be created by a phantom membrane but the bricks.
There will be some updated features for the mod since some ideas for it have been in the process.
Even though Savage & Ravage Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 has been launched and this mod is not entirely completed, it is still a must-try mod and you will get the new experience with it. There will be some errors. These errors will be fixed in the future alongside the additional idea for the mod which is developed by the author.
How to install Savage & Ravage Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Savage & Ravage Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Savage & Ravage Mod is installed.
Savage & Ravage Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2