Author admin Posted on
[SBM] Wooden Buckets 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that will add to the Minecraft world an alternative to the traditional Iron Bucket. The mod will add Wooden Buckets with similar features to the game and promises to bring you great experiences when playing the game.
About [SBM] Wooden Buckets mod
Although Minecraft is improving with a variety of support mods at the moment, many players are still looking for a more efficient way to store water and lava, especially for fish. That is why this mod is designed to provide a new solution for liquid storage.
By using Wooden Buckets, new gamers will start the game more conveniently because Buckets are one of the most essential items in Minecraft. Furthermore, using Wood as the main ingredient of the Bucket would be more in line with the core nature of the game than Iron. However, since wood can’t hold lava for too long, you run the risk of burns if you hold the bucket for too long. But in general, this mod is still a tool to support you a lot during the game.
Make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed to be able to experience the great features that [SBM] Wooden Buckets has to offer.
How to install [SBM] Wooden Buckets Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just [SBM] Wooden Buckets Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.