Author admin Posted on
Scaffolding behavior Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 is made and developed by Lothrazar. He aims to bring a simple but useful mod to improve the better experience for the players. If you are excited about this mod and want to discover it deeply, let’s get started to follow the article now.
Essentially, the main function of the mod is to enable the players to construct a lot of ladders and rails away from them in the direction they expect. In fact, the mod is implemented in the same fashion as scaffolds. That is the reason why it has the name of Scaffolding behavior mod.
It is worth noting that the mod will not change scaffolding. It aims to updates multiple other blocks including ladders, rails, as well as Redstone in order to have the same building properties with scaffolding.
In order to place ladders, rails, or Redstone, you have to click the RMB on the placed element and look at the direction you want.
That is all about Scaffolding behavior and its great features. Download it for free here and enjoy it.
How to install Scaffolding behavior Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Scaffolding behavior Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Scaffolding behavior Mod is installed.