Author admin Posted on
The Scavenge Timing Addon Mod 1.12.2 is only a very small mod developed by Speiger.
This mod is created not to repair any current problem occur in this mod but to add more extra functions to complete it.
You know sometimes, when playing the game, you may find some basic features and mods are enough since you find it so perfect and meet all the requirements. However, this world has more than 7 billion people who live in different conditions in different countries, speak different languages with thousands of kinds of jobs. It leads to the difference of the needs in the game.
Moreover, you will not know what you want or need until someone gives you one thing that may change your thought and life forever. In Economics, they call it creat demand for the market, not the market demand.
In the history of technology development, we saw a lot of examples for this case, and the iPhone is a case. When Steve Jobs claimed that he created the touch screen, a lot of people suspicious it and even guaranteed that the idea was crazy and would fail soon. Actually, they were not wrong because it was the Golden Age of Nokia, the brands which were famous for the physical keyboard.
This mod has something similar to that case. It is just a small part of the mod but important and may create the future demand for those who love the Minecraft game. The developers are the ones who have to please everyone, so they have to keep updating things to catch the fast and mutable development of this flat modern world. The Scavenge Timing Addon mod is an example of this case.
If you want to discover more features of this Scavenge Timing Addon Mod 1.12.2, don’t hesitate to download it now with the Forge first, and you will not miss any latest mod of this game. Once you know this clearly and find it useful to the world, we mean the Minecraft world, you can share with your friends or the Minecraft communities in your local.
How to install Scavenge Timing Addon Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Scavenge Timing Addon Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Scavenge Timing Addon Mod is installed.
Scavenge Timing Addon Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2