Author admin Posted on
Seeker Compass Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft has been introduced on April 23rd, 2020. The Seeker Compass is a simple but beneficial compass that used for following creatures, even this comes by the side of the particular enchantment created by itself. It could follow any creatures, even the player, and this is amazing once looking for the animals, pets or even it can be used to find your friend in the journey.
In order to keep a close watch on the creature, you only need to right-click on the creatures. Also, to unlock them, you just need to right-click on the followed creatures one more time.
The compass will utilize up the strength per second whilst it is following the creature and when it achieves 1 specific level of durability, it will break like Elytra. The compass which possesses the durability 1200 will be able to operate in 20 minutes and then it will be broken. The compass can be repaired by magma Cream in Anvil.
There are 3 disparate methods to get the seeker Compass
- First, you could discover the nether fortresses. It has an opportunity for you to enter the fortresses and loot in the chest.
- The second method is to seek and kill the Zombie Pigmen. This creature will be able to spawn with the Seeker Compass.
- Finally, you could go fishing, yet this way is rarer than common treasure and will be easy to be broken
- The Seeker Compass will show a description/ tooltip in detail once it is following the creature.
- Bear in your mind that the creature is not added in the recent world or the creature has been dead, the Seeker Compass will show the Alive section as False. This means upon False no enchantment will operate on the creature since it is not alive anymore or loaded from the recent world of the possessor.
- This item holds by itself the block of the creature that it is following loaded so that you could approach the creatures from the faraway distance, yet bear in your mind that reloading the world will disable all blocks that make the compass cannot follow the creature it will give a signal to the wielder if the creatures are unloaded and if Alive is False, yet the enchantment still follows, you will discover the location of the last block which is able to be beneficial.
- All Seeker Compass enchantment can be only gotten as treasure, this means you are forced to discover the structures or go fishing to obtain them.
- The enchantment can be figured out in the Tools tab.
- Patience – Creatures can be followed by the compass cannot despawn (applied with all the enchantments)
- Following – In the description section, it will show which block, location and biomes the creatures is on/off ( applied with all enchantments)
- Summoning – Shift and right-clicking to teleport followed creatures that are pets or in the #summonables entity-tag to the user at a low cost of strength ( Not applied with Warping and Voodoo)
- Warping – Shift and Right-clicking to teleport to the followed creature in trade for the compass itself ( Not applied with Summoning and Voodoo)
- Voodoo (I-III) – Shift and Right-clicking to create far magical damage to the followed creature at the cost of strength. The higher level, the more damage every voodoo strike ( 1+level) (Not applied with Mending, Warping, and Summoning)
- The enchantments that consume the durability bypass Unbreaking
- Eye See You – Look for a Seeker Compass
- Voodoo Magic – Utilize Voodoo to create the faraway damage to a creature with the Seeker Compass
- You Can’t See Me – Carry out an unbinding by consuming XP and your compass to an obsidian block.
Unbinding Ritual/Player Un-following Ritual
You may be asking yourself how you could avoid being followed by other players. Obviously, there will be a method for you. This is Unbinding Ritual and when finished will also supply you You Can’t See Me advancement.
To carry out this ritual, you just need to right-click over a block of obsidian and it will cost you a little.
The compass must not be following a creature.
The Cost: For the cost of 10 Experience Levels and the Seeker Compass itself, you could cancel the connection yourself from players’ compass that’s following you.
Here are all in terms of the Seeker Compass Mod. Download this mod right now to enjoy the experience the mod brings to you. Bear in your mind to install Minecraft Forge to run the mod smoothly and easily.
How to install Seeker Compass Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Seeker Compass Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Seeker Compass Mod is installed.