Author admin Posted on
Silverfish Mod 1.12.2 has released a small library, not a new fish, to help modders feel easier when making their works. It’s free to download and apply!
It’s a mod including rendering hooks, prefab block, item classes, with a large number of effective content.
It also provides a custom rendering registry, JSON-less block, and object rendering, and some in-code recipes.
However, it can offer more features. If you want to see the full list, you can visit its official page at GitHub.
Silverfish is an API and Library mod. It’s crucial for you to download and install Minecraft Forge before you begin!
How to install Silverfish Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Silverfish Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Silverfish Mod is installed.