Author admin Posted on
Simple Achievements Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 gives you the right to specify an achievement list. You can add all achievements to a book.
This Cosmetic mod that is designed for Minecraft adds a simple Achievements system. That system helps modpack developers so they can make an achievements book. By using the book, players can keep track of the progress to finish all achievements. Different from other systems that you may have experienced before, this one has a simple requirement. You simply adjust the configuration of the mod then you can tick in the book the things you have done. Besides, it is also easy for you to craft, read, as well as interact with that book.
Although the mod does not come with any specific visuals, it is still easy for the modpack developers to use. They can completely adjust things to their likings. All in-book achievements come with various formatting options. You can also make them in various ways.
How to include achievements in the book:
- The first thing you do is to specify various formatting presets in “divConfig.json”.
- Then, you open the achievementList.txt where you can attach achievements by inputting the text on every line. Add “::” behind them and the div number.
- You can refresh the achievements using a command like this “/flushAchievements”.
Simple Achievements Mod is also available in Bacon_Donut’s SkyFactory modpack. To run it, you have to install Minecraft Forge first.
How to install Simple Achievements Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Simple Achievements Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Simple Achievements Mod is installed.