Author admin Posted on
Simple Barrels Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 allows you to craft simple Barrels in Minecraft. These barrels help you store items or blocks of the same type.
Players are recommended to use barrels to store items instead of using chests. It is because the chests usually look messy. They may get you confused when it comes to storing items. So, if you use barrels, you will find it easy to store items and blocks.
The Storage mod above brings simple materials for you to create barrels. These barrels aim to help you store various items or even blocks in them. However, you need to make sure that those items and blocks are from one type.
The old version of the mod cannot be used with Hopper Ducts due to different inventory systems. However, for the latest version, the mod works with Hoppers as well as other mods that accept the new Forge Capabilities system.
The barrels consist of wood and item frame. For the wood, it can be any vanilla wood type. For the item frame, you can use it to see the things inside the barrel.
Simple Barrels Mod must have Minecraft Forge installed so it can apply its features to the game.
How to install Simple Barrels Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Simple Barrels Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.