Author admin Posted on
The objective of Simple Farming Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 is to extend the vanilla farming system. You will approach new types of fruits, meals, and vegetables.
About the mod
The mod focuses on cultivation. As you know, players don’t pay attention much to the cultivation feature in Minecraft. It is because they have to spend a lot of time planting but it does not bring much to them. Instead, players tend to build farms just for decoration. Therefore, the cultivation gradually loses its meaning. Now, players will think about it in a different way if they install this Farming mod.
The modification was designed to draw the attention of players in terms of cultivation. It will add a wide range of new meals, fruits, and vegetables to use. If you do care about farming in Minecraft, make sure you will not miss this mod.
Recipes and features in Simple Farming
Here is information about the recipes:
You can approach some crafting recipes in the online wiki. Since there are lots of recipes to explore, you are recommended to download Just Enough Items (JEI) for all the in-game recipes. Also, you should check out the AppleSkin mod for all information about the hunger units and saturation of every item.
Some features available in the mod:
- Lots of new crops to plant.
- Many Berry bushes to exploit.
- Various fruit trees.
- Plenty of new meals and snacks to use.
- You will harvest everything using the right mouse button.
To get it started, you have to smash Grass for Seed. Try exploring lots of Seed/Crop types. With the addition of new crops, Simple Farming Mod lets you experience lots of new food that you can craft and eat. Feel free to discover them all and enjoy crafting foods if you are a food lover. The requirement of the mod is to have Minecraft Forge installed. Try it now!
How to install Simple Farming Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Simple Farming Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Simple Farming Mod is installed.