Author admin Posted on
Simple Shops (Forge) Mod 1.16.5 adds unique shop types to Minecraft. These shops are useful and easy to use in the game.
This Server Utility mod brings players two types of shops, including Player Shops and Creative Shops. They act like storage blocks and are quite simple to craft and use.
Here is how you use the shops in the mod:
- To use these shops, you have to craft them first then put them on the ground.
- Then, you right-click them with an item. This lets you set the price.
- To add some items to sell, you right-click the shops again.
- The shops can be put on the ground anywhere. They are kept safe because no players can smash them.
- After selling items, you can collect your profits using the left mouse button.
- To smash your shops, you left-click them while sneaking.
Simple Shops Mod helps you sell items for profits.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Simple Shops Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Simple Shops Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.