Author admin Posted on
Simple Storage Network Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 (SSN) is a mod containing SkyFactory 4 mod pack. If offers more item related to building a storage system which is smoothly unified into the other systems, smoothly expansile but requires no power, making flawless for early-game storage solution.
This mod includes several blocks, per block, has its purpose. The list below will show them.
- Storage cables – basic cables;
- Storage Link Cables – connect storage to the network;
- Export Cables – export the item from SSN to the outside backlogs
- Import Cables – import the item from the outside backlog to the SSN
- Processing cables – automatize some processes.
- Storage Network Master – a required component, connect Storage Remotes to a specific Simple Storage Network Mod
- Storage Request Tables – a display in which any current item in the backlog linked to SSN with Storage Linked Cables can be approached.
- Controller – need when using processing cables
- Speed Upgrades – can be added to Export or Import cables to promote their speed.
- Operation Upgrades – begin or stop the operation of import or export depends on current certain items in the backlog.
- Stack Upgrade – Improve the stack size of the operation
- Stock Upgrade – use for Export cables to set the maximum items can be exported
- Storage Remote – connected to Simple Storage Network Mod by right-clicking the Storage Networks Master; doesn’t work in the same dimension as the SSN is connected to.
- Simple Storage Romtes – the same function as Storage Remote; need to be the same dimension as the Mod is connected to.
Alongside these features, Simple Storage Network Mod also offers these features such as Setup, Advanced Setup, Expansion, etc
How to install Simple Storage Network Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Chance Cubes Mod is installed.
Simple Storage Network Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2