Author admin Posted on
Simply Backpacks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a Storage mod you can apply to Minecraft. The mod helps you store your necessary items easily.
By default, there are 36 slots for you to contain items. However, if you think they are still not enough for you, then it’s time to add some. You may feel bad when you want to carry lots of things but cannot move the chests. In that case, Simply Backpacks is here to help you.
The mod brings four types of Backpacks for you to use in the game. So, you can make use of them to store as many items as you want. They are:
- Common Backpack: It has 18 slots and comes in white color. This is a tier-2 backpack you can make using String, Bone Meal, Leather, as well as Chest.
- Uncommon Backpack: This tier-2 backpack gives you 33 slots. You use Gold Ingot, Block of Gold, Dandelion Yellow, Chest, and 1 Common Backpack to craft it.
- Rare Backpack: You have 66 slots to use in this tier-3 backpack. It is crafted from 1 Uncommon Backpack, Diamond, Block of Diamond, Lapis Lazuli, as well as Chest.
- Epic Backpack: This is the best backpack of all when it gives you 99 slots to use. You utilize 1 Rare Backpack, Magenta Dye, Iron Bars, Chest, and 1 Nether Start to create it.
Simply Backpacks can be used with:
- Baubles (1.12.2)
- Inventory Tweaks (1.12.2)
It also requires:
- Minecraft Forge Mod Loader
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin
How to install Simply Backpacks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Simply Backpacks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Simply Backpacks Mod is installed.