Author admin Posted on
Sky Grid Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is simply an entertaining mod. It aims to organize all available blocks into straight lines with equal distance.
If you want your blocks to have something artistic, then using this Dimensions mod – Sky Grid is a good option. The mod gives you a new way to play Minecraft. It will refresh your experience as well. This mod was made by Sethbling, in which the world contains a common grid of many random blocks. It tries to emulate the original mod of the author while letting players configure the spawning rate of blocks. By installing this mod, you can make lots of infinite sky grids that store any modded blocks that you have.
The mod can be a special one to try. It is because it does not add any new items, commands, or any new mobs to the game. So, what is it about? The mod simply organizes all available blocks into straight lines with the same distance. This will add an artistic look to all blocks. Also, you can use the frames created by the mod in order to review the resource packs if you want. Below here are some main features of the mod:
- You can configure every world in your own way.
- You can alter the spawn weighting for blocks easily.
- There is a configuration option for the simple block loot table.
- The mod also gives support to the native Abyssalcraft.
Before you install Sky Grid, you must install Minecraft Forge so the mod can function.
How to install Sky Grid Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Sky Grid Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Sky Grid Mod is installed.