Author admin Posted on
Slab Machines Mod 1.12.2 focuses on adding slab variants of vanilla machines with the aim of giving a better experience for the players. If you are excited about the mod and want more explorations, get ready to follow the article below.
As mentioned above, the mod mainly aims to add many unique slab variants of machines into the game in order to make the gaming experience more diversified and the players will have more selections.
Currently, the mod consists of these following slab variants:
- Slab Workbench (it is compatible with the Fast Workbench mod)
- Slab Furnace (it is compatible with the Fast Furnace mod)
- Slab TNT
- Slab Chest (trapped)
- Slab Noteblock
At the moment, the mod supports these following mods:
- Tinkers’ Construct (when you have the mod installed, it will add many slab variants of all table sorts consisting of the tool Forge.
- Just Enough Items (JEI for short) (when you install the mod, it will enable you to make use of the + to insert recipe)
- Crafting Tweaks (when you have the mod installed, it will add in-game the buttons to the slab workbench)
Notice that Slab Machines Mod requires McMultiPart for proper operation. Don’t hesitate anymore to get the mod for free download here and enjoy it in your own way.
How to install Slab Machines Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Slab Machines Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Slab Machines Mod is installed.
Slab Machines Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2