Author admin Posted on
Snad Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a block that helps grow the evolution rate of sugarcane and other plants. You can craft it easily and use it for your Minecraft game!
The mod is made by TheRoBrit. The purpose of it is to speed up the growth of things that you plant on the block. This helps your plants reach the maximum rate in a short period of time. You can use it for your cacti or any plantable crops that you like. It is so convenient and easy to make use of it! Although the mod has the same property as Sand, the way it works is still different. The goal that it focuses on is to increase the players’ plants, which makes it very incredible.
Even the way you craft a block of the mod is simple! To that end, you simply place two sand blocks together in the inventory, or you can use any shape of crafting. By placing them, you will then create a cool block.
Snad Mod is quite easy to use! Why don’t you take advantage of it to grow your sugarcane or any plants fast? This helps you save a lot of time in planting crops. Give it a try!
How to install Snad Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Snad Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Snad Mod is installed.