Author admin Posted on
Snow Under Trees Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 obviously supplements snow under the trees in the game you love. Continue to know how it appears and many more features!
All about Snow Under Trees
It is a Minecraft mod that the author made during the MMD WinterJam 2019. You are able to search for and access the Fabric version without difficulty.
These ice crystals and light white flakes will start whenever new chunks spawn or when it is snowing.
Remember that the present creation only affects the biomes where it’s cold enough to snow! So, normal forests, for example, will not depend on that event. Additionally, modded biomes will operate.
It’s simple to look up the differences between the same vanilla Snowy Taiga biome created without and with the release.
Snow Under Trees is a cosmetic mod with many configuration options as well. It requires you to download and install Minecraft Forge before you connect to the content!
How to install Snow Under Trees Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Snow Under Trees Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.