Author admin Posted on
Solar Flux [Forge] Mod 1.7.10 consists of 6 different fully configurable tiers by default. Aside from the existing tiers, it will give you plenty of other features.
What items does Solar Flux create?
It produces a lot of products as follows.
2 RF/tick. Internal storage 50,000. Transfer 16 RF/tick.
16 RF/tick. Internal storage 250,000. Transfer 128 RF/tick.
64 RF/tick. Internal storage 850,000. Transfer 512 RF/tick.
256 RF/tick. Internal storage 4,000,000. Transfer 2,048 RF/tick.
1.024 RF/tick. internal storage 16,000,000. Transfer 8,192 RF/tick.
4,096 RF/tick. Internal storage 60,000,000. Transfer 32,764 RF/tick.
A set of tiers and their production/capacity is completely configurable to fit your needs. (from 0.6)
Numerous upgrades are craftable to enhance your solar panels. (from 0.6)
The height of the block is changeable in the config. From cover size up to full block. (from 0.2)
Solar Panels can automatically distribute their energy when existing close by each other. They don’t require cables. (from 0.3)
Thermal Expansion recipes and automatic fallback on vanilla recipes if you don’t install the mod.
Choose a wrench instead of a pickaxe for the solar panel to maintain its energy and inventory. (from 0.5)
It’s free to include the mod in any mod pack that you like.
Solar Flux is a mod that improves using energy in-game.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Solar Flux Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Solar Flux Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.