Author admin Posted on
Soul Shards Respawn Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is an interesting mod that enables the players to collect the souls of the creatures. It aims to improve the gaming experience for the players. Let’s get started to read the article below in order to have more discoveries.
The main function of the mod is to allow the players to collect all the souls of the creatures they kill into gem fragments.
- By default, the mod will be gated to be placed after going into the Nether. In order to gain a shard, you have to build a structure and then right-click the center with a diamond.
- In the first kill, you will obtain a Shard binds that will shard to the entity you killed. Notice that the shards have to be on your Hotbar or in your offhand as well. It will just obtain souls from this entity from then on. If you want to increase the speed of the process, you right-click a mob spawner that consists of the bound entity in order to consume the spawner and then increase the stored souls of the shards by 200. (It is configurable)
- In order to obtain souls effectively, you have to consider getting the Vile Sword. This sword will add another soul to every kill. Or you should look into getting the Soul Stealer enchantment which will add an additional soul per kill every level. Notice the maximum number of souls you are able to gain per kill is seven.
- When you start progressing through the tiers, you need to make a Soul Cage. This Soul cage will allow you to insert your Soul Shard and start spawning the bound entity endlessly.
Let’s get started to download Soul Shards Respawn Mod for free here and enjoy its greatness.
How to install Soul Shards Respawn Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Soul Shards Respawn Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Soul Shards Respawn Mod is installed.