Author admin Posted on
Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is created with the goal of encouraging dietary variety. As its name, it will motivate players to discover foods with a carrot instead of using the stick. Follow the article to get more information about how it works.
To do this function, the mod will reward you when you eat a variety of foods rather than punish you because of failing to diversify. Specifically, it will track the amount of unique food you have eaten. When you pass a certain amount of food, you will have new hearts permanently in order to enhance your max health. Consequently, if players want to max out their HP bars, they need to find out and create exotic foods. It is worth noting that the mod is not definitely a fork of Spice of Life, however, it is still named the same because it is a similar concept, but inversed about the effects.
- This mod is designed with a custom configuration in order to set your starting heart which can be less than 10 if wanted and set the amount of food you have to eat to reach a milestone. It is worth noting that you can also configure the number of hearts per milestone.
- The default configurations enable you to gain from 10 to 20 hearts by eating all non-poisonous foods in vanilla Minecraft. Nevertheless, it is primarily programmed for modpack developers who need to add Pam’s Harvestcraft or some other essential food mods to their modpacks.
- To keep track of your progress, the mod provides a handy book named the Food Book which is created simply by the combination of a book and a carrot in any shape. This book aims to let you know a visualization of your overall progress, and foods that you have eaten or not.
- The main function of this command is to clear the stored list of unique foods you have eaten as well as reset your heart count.
- It is helpful for checking when customizing the configuration or when you want to restart
- The main function of this command is to inform you how many unique foods you have eaten, as well as the number of foods you have to eat until you reach the next milestone.
- It is helpful for you when you want to check your progress towards the next reward.
- The main function of this command is to force a synchronization of the food list to the player, for in case something was wrong and it’s mismatched.
In short, Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod promises to bring all of you many outstanding features to improve your experience in Minecraft. Now you can download it for free but remember to install Minecraft Forge and AppleCore.
How to install Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod is installed.
Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2