Author admin Posted on
SpiderMod 1.15.2 is where the players are able to play together with unique types of spiders. If you want to bring the fancy creatures into your Minecraft game, don’t hesitate anymore to download the mod for free here.
Have you ever felt the creature system in Minecraft is not a little bit enough for you to enjoy? Do you want to add more unique creatures to make your world livelier? That is the reason why the mod is designed and developed to meet the need of the players.
The main feature of the mod is to add jumping and tarantulas spiders into the game to enhance the gaming experience for players. In more detail, the tarantulas will spawn naturally in desert biomes while jumping spiders will spawn in plain or forest biomes. It is worth noting that tarantulas have a tendency to attack rabbits while jumpers tend to attack bees.
- Red Jumping Spider
- Grey Jumping Spider-
- Green Jumping Spider
- Blue Jumping Spider
- Black Widow Spider – Venomous – they will try to chase the players and inflict with their poisonous bite.
- Tarantula: it will eat rabbits and will not be harmful to players
In short, SpiderMod is a great choice for you if you want to enjoy new species like Jumpers or Tarantulas. Download it for free here.
How to install SpiderMod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just SpiderMod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the SpiderMod is installed.
SpiderMod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2