Author admin Posted on
Starlight (Fabric) Mod 1.19/1.18.2 aims to rewrite the light engine to repair lighting performance and some errors about lighting in Minecraft.
There are some errors in the lighting and its performance in the game. Therefore, a Miscellaneous mod like Starlight is your solution. It is made to rewrite the light engine. From here, the performance will be improved.
You can install the mod on the server and client. You don’t have to install it on both sides. If you put it on the server, the clients can utilize Vanilla, Phosphor, and Starlight to connect. It is the same when you install the mod on the client.
If you don’t install the mod with Phosphor, they are not consistent. When you browse through the Issue Tracker of the mod, you will see mod incompatibilities. The mod is a kind of destructive light engine rewrite. Hence, it should frequently smash some mods.
Features of the mod:
- It was made for dedicated servers with a higher scale.
- It can function on both server and client.
- There are some graphs that display performance in 3 critical areas such as Chunk Generation, Block Editing that is at high y-levels, and common Block Light Updates.
Starlight Mod enhances the lighting performance and fixes the light bugs.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to install Starlight Mod
- You have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Starlight Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.