Author admin Posted on
StatusEffectHUD Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.6.4 is an extremely interesting mod that is able to display the effects currently affecting the player. Thanks to this mod you will always see the effect timer, which is designed to avoid unwanted ending effects. If you are a fan of Minecraft game then you should definitely not ignore this mod.
The main feature of this mod is to give their missions to the players. It will show the player the stamina status and duration of those states, from bad to good. As you know, this information usually appears when the player has opened the HUD; however, it wastes a lot of time. When fighting, you need to know what you’re doing, how much time you have left, or whether your potions are effective enough for the fight. Every time you see that information, you have to open the luggage, which is difficult. Therefore, this mod is an extremely useful tool in this case.
Make sure you have Minecraft Forge and BspkrsCore installed for the StatusEffectHUD mod to work properly.
How to install StatusEffectHUD Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just StatusEffectHUD Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.